
Daunte Culpepper is coming back to Florida via a trade with Minnesota. Even though I am a NY GIANTS fan, I hope for Daunte to come back from injury and be back to his Pro Bowl self. I also hope he uses this time to go back to # 8 in Miami. Good Luck to him and I am glad Dauntes Inferno is back in FL.In an ESPN interview: Culpepper told Kremer he would be marking his return to his roots by switching his uniform number from the No. 11 he wore in Minnesota to No. 8."I grew up wearing it in high school, grew up wearing it in college and I am going to switch back because everybody down here in Florida knows me as '8.' ... It has good karma, so I am going to switch it back to '8'."Ride it out into the sunset with No. 8."Go Knights!!!
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment