Sandy focused at linebacker

Click on Ronnell Sandy to read the entire article
Titusville High grad Ronnell Sandy wants his senior season at UCF to be his best.
When UCF linebacker Ronnell Sandy hears the word "veteran," a coy, almost sneaky smile sweeps across his face as he contemplates how best to describe what it's like to be one of just three players left from UCF's 2002 signing class.
While the linebacking group will be criticized until it proves it can make plays, Sandy said he and others would use the criticism to their advantage."I look at it as motivation," he said. "Some games, people didn't really talk about the linebacking corps. I guess they said that was the weakest part of our defense. But I don't feel that way. I feel that this summer, everybody has been here and gotten stronger and faster. (Kyle Hightower: OrlandoSentinel.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment